Financial pressure can easily become a depressing feature of modern life. It is important to recognise when it is time for action and seek assistance.
We specialise in the management of debt problems and have unparalleled experience in providing expert insolvency advice and debt counselling services. Many of our tasks fall out with formal proceedings as we nurse a business back to health or offer personal debt assistance.
Our debt counselling service offers advice and solutions to individuals and companies who are experiencing debt problems throughout the UK. Our insolvency services include advice on the following areas:
- Company voluntary arrangement
- Liquidation - Court, members and creditors voluntary liquidation
- Supervision of permanent closure without instigating formal insolvency
- Directors’ issues eg wrongful trading, personal guarantees and director disqualification
- Consultancy and informal creditor arrangements
- Debt repayment programmes
- Acting as a debt repayment distributor
- Debt arrangement schemes
- Trust deeds
If the business is at risk from financial failure, quick attention is required and our experience may well prove instrumental in saving it, thus preserving jobs and the related social fabric surrounding the business.
For more information on any of the above services, please visit our dedicated insolvency website www.scotdebt.net.